Sunday, July 20, 2014

RPCV!?

Thursday I officially completed my Peace Corps service and am now a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (RPCV) from Uganda 2012-2014. I feel like I belong to a secret society now.

My last week at site was hectic completing the playground but… I DID IT! I also spent 7 days with Sipi before leaving him with his friends. His plan is to fly to America in October and he will be fostered with a family until I return. Right now I’m actually sitting at the Entebbe airport getting ready to leave J

My post Peace Corps plan is quite… epic. Traveling to Qatar, India, Nepal, Vietnam, Cambodi, Thailand, Singapore, then my last stop in the Philippines before moving to Taiwan for a teaching position. Crazy!

I have no regrets from these past two years and feel as though I am leaving Uganda on a good note. Who knows if I will ever return… there are just so many other places to see out in the world. 

Right now I am on vacation mode and will probably not be posting things for some time. When I have down time during my journey  I may write a few posts, but if you don’t hear from me for some time check back after I have some time to settle down in Taiwan (October).


Adventure time!

PHOTOS TO COME

No comments:

Post a Comment