Sunday, February 5, 2012

Idea!

I feel happy... scared ... excited ...worried ...sad ...strong ...inspired.... the list goes on! Waiting with a purpose is so much better than just bumming around your parents house waiting for something else to pop up! I know how much they love my company and will miss me dearly: hogging the tv, finishing their favorite snacks, petting the dog, running errands, cleaning dishes.But now I've got better things to do :p

3 days ago when I read that e-mail I felt like how you feel when you just get over having the stomach flu... or (for the college crowd) that moment when you aren't hungover anymore. Too bad I've got a cold now and that 'sensation' has left a bit. I'm still happy no doubt about it... but just can't smell anything.... oh well...

A few random thoughts I had today...
Common things will soon be uncommon.
I will probably have more homework than I've had in a year.
and... I'm going on an adventure!


I'm going to try and have a 'section' each time I blog that will be of something I learned that day. It could be one or two things or a list... depending on how much I've learned that day and how much I feel like typing. They could also be useful things I've learned or 'pointless' random tid bits. My friend Amanda gave me the idea for video blog... but I hate hearing myself talk on camera (I like the way I sound better when its from in between my own ears). So this will have to do... plus its easier than video. I think this should be a very entertaining addition in case I'm boring in my actual post (if that's even possible). Plus... even though I'm not wherever you are... I still want to try and put a smile on your face (even from halfway around the world) :D

So... today I've learned:
  -That Simba means lion in swahili. (Mufasa... haven't gotten to that yet)
  - 1000 Ugandan Shillings = less than 50 cents US Dollars
  - The Qdoba on the corner of Gratiot and Masonic is now open!

Superbowl is tonight... so I hope everyone enjoys it... I'll be avoiding the Superbowl like usual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment